View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 10:09 PM   #12
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
It works! The book I had been testing would not convert. I double checked and it's not Topaz. I tried a different book and worked like a charm.

Thanks!
Daffy, could you tell me what you did differently? I still get an error message. I am moving the book from Calibre to my desktop, and then importing it from there. I keep getting the DRM error message.

I had about 5 to do tonight, and I was dissapointed I couldn't get Calibre to do them. But then I realized 3 of them were TPZ!
Sydney's Mom is online now   Reply With Quote