Thread: PRS-T2 Charging problems
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 07:37 AM   #5
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
Sony do this on purpose on my T1 I can use a third party charge cable and it works fine basicly the ones you can get with different attachable ends for universal charging (mines actually from a company called swiss charger).
Using the Sony supplied cable I can't charge from anywhere but the PC yet with the third party ones I can from every USB plug and battery I've tried.

Why I'm positive this is an intentional act by Sony is my Vita will also only charge from the computer or the Sony charger and absolutely nothing else unfortunately there is no third party charge cables for that one as yet.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote