View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 11:41 AM   #11
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I haven't done a detailed test on my HD yet, but my gut feeling tells me I will get way more than 6.5 hours even with the WiFi continuously on. Sirmaru might have his backlight turned way up though and that can make a huge difference on the HD. I normally use my HD at around 30% backlighting or less.
Ah. I keep my KFv1 at 1.6% when the lights are on and 0.8% when in the dark. I get about 12 hours of reading time. It uses little to no battery in sleep mode. I charged my Kindle Fire Friday night. Left for North Carolina the next day. I decided at the last minute not to take it with me due to not having a good case. So we got back late last night and it was at 98% I love my little tablet!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote