View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 10:45 PM   #32
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Yeah Capacitive screens show alot of fingerprints. On the KF they look like shadows when reading. I keep a cloth by me to wipe it down just before I go into a book.
So why would Amazon switch from IR TO capacitance and all those fingerprints? The benefit of IR is no extra layer and very good when dealing with fingerprints because of the rink screen. I'm interested in how the new Kobo is with fingerprints since it still uses IR touch. This seems a step backwards (IMHO).
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote