View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 04:38 PM   #63
A_J_Lath
Zealot
A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Computer
Quote:
Originally Posted by beppe View Post
Food in Biritain and in UK in general is, in spite of what envious and cheap people say, excellent. Let me say, outstanding. You can go up, and be ready to separate yourself from your stash, or go simple, fish and chips and Pubs. A dreaming experience is in the families. Of course they have this climate that makes good vegs, and pastures for their wonderful meats. And being surrounded by cold water seas, their fishes and crustaceans are just the tastier. They lack wines. not a big problem if your roll is sizable.

Their breakfast, if they only decided to import sausages (and sausage) from their ex Colonies, is one of the most elevating experiences. You move around the country and explore how things follow climate and culture. That's why I am dieting. To get so slim that I can start all over again!

But don't be too harsh on the sausages - you were probably unlucky enough to have some nasty supermarket ones. I know a local(ish) butcher who does these premuim wild-boar sausages that taste out of this world - and properly butchered sausages don't have as much fat as you might think (the mass-produced ones have a lot of fat in them to make up the bulk) so I'm sure they'd be pretty good if you're dieting too.
A_J_Lath is offline   Reply With Quote