Thread: Seriousness Goodbye for now
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 09:35 AM   #10
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
I sit here in the lobby outside the ICU where my step dad lies on a ventilator and read Marc's posting and am very aware of why it is that MR is so important to me. Sure, y'all can get annoying every now and then but it's a family sort of annoying. Carl, please know that there are those who are saddened if you leave and that we are willing to share in your grief.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote