View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 04:29 PM   #68
Binko
Binko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Binko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Binko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Binko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Binko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Binko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Binko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Binko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Binko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Binko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Binko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I sent back my PW and have returned to using my little Sony 350 temporarily.

Sure, it's hard to read in dim light but I'm amazed at how solid and easy on the eyes the standard eInk screen seems to me now.

Besides the irregular light and mild splotchy effect the PW had an odd sort of washed out and overly lighted effect that was actually harder on the eyes.

I'm now of the opinion that integrated lights and eInk just don't play well together. At least not with the current technology.
Binko is offline   Reply With Quote