View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 02:46 PM   #37
Krittika Goyal
Vox calibre
Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony reader prs700, kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicJerk View Post
Also, another request, do you think it would be possible to have "parts" of the articles excluded? Being able to exclude things like Images, "See Also," "References," "External Links," and so on, would definitely be useful to many, let alone myself at the moment.

What do you think?

Again, thanks for the plugin!
see if the attached plugin works and suits you better. i have not tested it so let me know if there are problems. images are still there but the see also, external links etc have been removed.
Attached Files
File Type: zip wiki_reader_request.zip (41.9 KB, 489 views)
Krittika Goyal is offline   Reply With Quote