Thread: Drag 'n' Drop
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 10:48 PM   #12
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunixer View Post
Post #5 is completely unrelated to what I was discussing. I was talking about when I am dealing with books, such as double clicking, not when I am selecting a number of books with or without a modifier key.
My mistake. I'm glad that's cleared up it wasn't clear from your initial post.

I do see where you can drag and drop a single book within the calibre book list. Apart from selecting multiple books I can't see where it would be common to stumble across this, but it certainly is there.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote