View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 01:55 PM   #3
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Wow... so can I use the Orpah coupon on the first? Was going to get my mom a Kindle for the holiday but was concerned that it would not be returnable if she couldn't figure it out. (Yea, I know... she couldn't figure out a digital picture frame we go her.)

This would be great news if I could buy this on Nov 1 and be able to return it until Jan 31st.

BOb
It looks like you can use the discount today as well. As long as it ships after Nov. 1st.

I guess this is really a 3 month trail.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote