View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 01:55 AM   #31
djulian
Evangelist
djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I don't know how all this works, but if my competitor was only able to sell a product electronically, and I was only able to sell it physically, I think I'd keep selling it physically rather than giving up all together. Maybe I misunderstood the problem here?

Also, why would indie bookstores refuse to stock books published by Amazon's imprint? Are they worried that Amazon is putting them out of business, so they might as well reduce their customer appeal in the meantime? It seems like a bad business decision among a host of not-great options.
djulian is offline   Reply With Quote