View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 07:25 AM   #15
LDBoblo
Wizard
LDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonkchapman View Post
Oh, good grief. We've got I-hate-nook-guy and I-hate-e-ink-guy in the same thread, at the same time. I'm constantly amazed at the lengths some folks will go to justify their own prejudices.
Haven't said anything overtly about e-ink in this thread. I've said elsewhere that I almost like the Nook. I'm not gonna get one for now, but if some of its problems get ironed out in the coming months, I'll definitely consider getting one for a friend back in the USA who loves walking around Barnes and Noble almost as much as she loves pretending to use her MacBook in Starbucks.

I think it's refreshing to see some of the not-so-great commentary tempering the hysteria around a device. It's a kind of sedative that perhaps some of the Ellen and Oprah fans around the world could use a bit more of.
LDBoblo is offline   Reply With Quote