View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 04:09 PM   #4
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookpossum View Post
Apart from being able to get a free copy of Black Hawk, I am going to have to buy, as my library doesn't have a single one of these books, which is very disappointing, to say the least! I can only get some of them on Kobo, and the one which interests me most of all, The Inconvenient Indian I can only get from Abe Books. So I'm crossing my fingers that one of the ones I can get wins!

If a book is available digitally, why on earth can't it be available anywhere in the world? (Mutter, mutter.)
Well, there's always taking a "trip" in order to purchase King digitally. Definitely a MMV situation; my own feeling is that as long as I'm purchasing it, there's no moral or financial harm done. Indeed, King would benefit from a digital sale and not from an ABE purchase. The Inconvenient Indian is my favorite pick, also.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote