View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 01:21 PM   #2
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Thanks Chas!

I agree with you that getting the extended warranty is a good idea. I'm a believer in insurance and the peace of mind it brings.

This deal is $5.00 less than their Christmas deal!

Let's play with numbers again. Let's assume that nobody wants the earlight and that it has no value.

Let's also assume that the free shipping is worth $8.00.

Some time ago, as I recall Newegg had the leather case on sale for $15.99. So let's give it that value.

Total it up, and we get the jetBook Lite valued in this deal to be $61.00.

That's terrific!
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote