View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 06:22 PM   #3
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishtexmex View Post
I noticed that there is a way for Nook Color owners to filter out the forum so that they only see their pertinent threads.

As great as the NC is, I'm just not interested in it and it's increasingly overtaking the forum. Is there any way for me to filter out the NC threads in the same manner they can do? --Actually, that's sort of a redundant question. I know there isn't. Mods, is there any way you can add this functionality?
You could just ignore all threads with the "color" prefix. The mods added that feature so they wouldn't have to split the Nook into two separate forums.

Oh wait, that doesn't work because many people are starting threads without using the "color" prefix; thereby making it look like it's a Classic Nook thread.

tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote