View Single Post
Old 10-26-2014, 12:38 PM   #3
Neil
Addict
Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 6, iPad Air, Kindles HD 8, HD 10, Oasis 3, Scribe, PB Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentB View Post
Got my new Voyage, and it is able to communicate with Calibre and sideloading works fine. However, AZW3 covers are about 2/3 the size of Mobi covers when shown in cover view. I do not have any "tags" in the metadata as I believe this used to cause a problem with covers a while ago, so I always delete them. Anyone know of any reason or fixes? I know it's WAY early with this device.
I won't be getting my Voyage until Halloween so can't try this. But did you go to metadata in Calibre and delete the old cover and try to download a new cover? I would also try going to Amazon or any place that sells the book and in the browser copying the cover graphic and downloading it as a file and then using Calibre to browse to that file and use it as the cover. Good luck!!!!
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote