View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 04:56 AM   #11
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by kumarknmi View Post
Hi Tsering,
I've Kobo glo and I'm trying to read hindi on kobo glo. I tried a few hindi fonts like "DroidHindi", "Annapurna" etc but without success. Can u please suggest me how can I enable my Kobo glo to read Hindi? Thanks in advance.
I like Sanskrit 2003. You can download it from here. Create a folder "fonts" at the root of the device and copy the font file to it.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote