View Single Post
Old 04-23-2003, 05:47 PM   #1
daught
Enthusiast
daught knows what time it isdaught knows what time it isdaught knows what time it isdaught knows what time it isdaught knows what time it isdaught knows what time it isdaught knows what time it isdaught knows what time it isdaught knows what time it isdaught knows what time it isdaught knows what time it is

Question Accessing different eBook files stored on external card?

Greetings. I am starting to get into the eBook scene with my Palm m500. I have a 128MB SD card.

I have iSolo, PalmReader, Plucker, Acrobat Reader, and HandStory installed. HandStory is a disappointment to me as a Mac user, since I can't seem to install eBooks in HandStory format with the basic browser and converter currently available for Mac OS X.

I like iSolo because I can store AND read eBooks in this format directly on/from the card.

My question really is how to access different eBook formatted files (PalmReader, Plucker, .pdf, etc.) from an external card if I want to store them there? More basically, how do I access those files from the card to the Palm (move from card storage to Palm RAM)? Will the individual programs allow me to do this, or is there another utility required to move files from storage to RAM?

Relatedly, what strategy should I follow for storing various file types on the card? Should I create a separate directory for each program? I already have /iSolo.

Thanks!

Gary
daught is offline   Reply With Quote