View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 11:14 AM   #10
JoeD
Guru
JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: na
Everyone knows that if Tor use DRM in the regions hatchette doesn't have rights to, that it will prevent any pirated copies becoming available. You're all delusional to think otherwise. DRM works. There will never be a way to strip DRM and upload a stripped copy for others to download.

The author in question should write back saying:

"I agree fully with what you said in your letter. It's absolutely pointless Hatchette using DRM on books when the pirates can simply buy the book from Tor and share that. I couldn't agree more. In order to rectify the situation please remove all DRM from any of my books that you sell."

JoeD is offline   Reply With Quote