View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 09:42 PM   #11
apastuszak
Evangelist
apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, nook Glowlight Plus, Apple iPad Air 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealAct View Post
Thanks SCION, user_none, afv011 and RAH, it looks like the problem actually happens whenever I connect the NOOK to the PC to either upload new books or to charge, it never happens when I just put it away normally, I used to finish reading and just put it back to charge with the USB adapter, I guess I will start charging it with the regular charger and be sure to make a bookmark before I connect it to the PC, but this is definitely a bug in the software!
You should report this to Barnes and Noble, so that they can fix it in the next firmware update.
apastuszak is offline   Reply With Quote