View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009, 02:16 AM   #4
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by brecklundin View Post
I could have misunderstood what I have previously read, but can't already share content between six Kindles on the same account at the same time? I would imagine that covers the size of most book clubs...if not then two accounts and a couple copies of each book should cover it...assuming I understand the Kindle TOS correctly.
Yes, if all the Kindles are only used for bookclub reading. A Kindle can only be registered to one account at a time.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote