View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 04:01 AM   #1
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
bewrite books: free offer

Apologies to be late in on this thread. If anyone here would like new title ebooks free of charge, my own wee publishing house (we've covered all paperbacks with digital versions for the past eight years) would be happy to oblige.

Just take your pick from the titles at www.bewrite.net and drop me a line at ntmarrATbewrite.net (use the @ sign) so that I can send your books as email attachments.

This apparent display of wild altruism is, in fact, merely a fair swap for some splendid advice we've been given by the MobileRead community recently. One piece of advice (from several members) that we're immediately putting into practice is to offer a full range of formats rather than our current PDFs.

It would be a real bonus to have a line or two of feedback on our ebooks, but please don't feel obliged.

Very best. Neil

Last edited by neilmarr; 08-30-2009 at 04:02 AM. Reason: typo
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote