View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014, 10:19 PM   #459
bhartman36
Wizard
bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Craig CMP738a Android Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
I know this thread is kind of old. Hopefully I can get ahold of somebody on here. But I am curious.. I was reading the thread and I noticed it was only for the Craig 738a/b. I've searched Google, Bing, and Youtube, on how to root my CMP748 and yet I couldn't find ANYTHING. I wanted to try your technique, but i don't want to brick my device. What I'm asking is will this root work with my 748? If not, would you know a way to get rid of the apps that come with the device? I'd like to free up some memory so I can actually play some games.
You might want to try this method:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1886460

Be careful, though. The link I found this one through said that someone had bricked their device using this method. Obviously, I take no responsibility for the results.
bhartman36 is offline   Reply With Quote