View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 03:48 PM   #5
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Groan! There goes my Budget.

I've got nearly a dozen books in my cart already and there are plenty more left to to go

Still, sales like this mean that I'm willing to pick up books that I would usually not buy sight unseen as the price is low enough to not worry me (too much) if I end up hating it.

And while Samples are nice, I like to page through different parts of the book to get and Idea of a new authors writing style. The first couple of chapters are often not enough.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote