View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 11:57 PM   #1
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Kindle Fire font sizes

I don't find the Kindle Fire HD font size 10 big enough. On my Kindle DX my font sizes are nice and big. However, I make the font size 24 when I convert to Mobi on Calibre.

Can you tell me why Fire HD is ignoring this?

I have old eyes that need newer bifocals and I am not going to buy any new glasses anytime soon either since I still can't see with any bifocals to read well. Does anyone have a fix for sizing and font style on the Kindle Fire HD?

I am considering the Paperwhite again. I ordered one from Amazon won't be in till November 24. Best Buy near me doesn't have any. Anyway does the Paperwhite has issues too getting bigger size fonts? Guess I should post this in Paperwhite forum. Sorry I am frustrated.
new is offline   Reply With Quote