View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 08:21 PM   #55
Zanshin
Connoisseur
Zanshin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Zanshin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Zanshin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Zanshin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Zanshin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Zanshin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Zanshin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Zanshin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Zanshin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Zanshin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Zanshin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle 4 (non-touch), Kindle DX Graphite, Asus Transformer
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhartman36 View Post
From what I'm reading, AFFS has a wider viewing angle than IPS, but I'm not reading anything about less glare.
Glare isn't caused by the screen itself. It's the coating of the glass that they put in front of the screen. TN, IPS, FFS, it doesn't make a difference.

Now about that FFS screen. The only way it could be more comfortable for reading than other screen is if it emits less light for the same result. I personally didn't find any information about that.
Zanshin is offline   Reply With Quote