View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007, 04:28 PM   #1
Starfish
Connoisseur
Starfish doesn't litterStarfish doesn't litterStarfish doesn't litter

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505
Hi,

I loved this book when I was a kid. Hope you like it, too.

According to Wikipedia:

Thomas Bailey Aldrich (11 November 1836 – 19 March 1907) was a poet, novelist, traveler, and editor, born in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, USA.

When he was but a child his father moved to New Orleans, but after ten years the boy was sent back to Portsmouth—the "Rivermouth" of several of his stories—to prepare for college. This period of his life is partly described in his semi-autobiographical novel The Story of a Bad Boy (1870), of which "Tom Bailey" is the juvenile hero. Critics have said that this novel contains the first realistic depiction of childhood in American fiction and prepared the ground for Huckleberry Finn.

Starfish

It would help if I uploaded the file. :-(
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: lrf The Story of a Bad Boy.lrf (425.0 KB, 752 views)

Last edited by Patricia; 12-08-2007 at 06:42 PM. Reason: Posts merged so that upload appears in the first post.
Starfish is offline   Reply With Quote