View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 10:33 PM   #9
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
Stylus is the only one that bothers me. If I'm ever going to transition to electronic PDFs of journal articles I read, it has to be on something I can write on to highlight stuff and write notes in the margins just like I do the PDFs I just print out now.

Get something where I can do that just as quickly and easily as I can with print outs, and has no problems displaying PDFs of any kind, and I'll give it a serious though. To date the only thing that comes close is a tablet PC, and they're too balky and the couple I've tried I've struggled to write legibly on (I write small--especially when making notes in the margins--and have terrible penmanship).
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote