View Single Post
Old 08-23-2004, 04:41 PM   #3
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
That looks really nice! Used sort of like a paperback, it would be pretty awesome.

But I like having my ebooks on my PDA. I don't know if I'd get one unless there was a nice way to keep synchronized on both. For example if I just finished chapter 4 on my PDA, I'd like to be able to pick up the book reader and automatically start at chapter 5. Then when I pick up my PDA it automatically turns to the next page of, say, chapter 7 where I left off on the book reader. I guess that would take either a lot of synching with a PC or something wireless.

Someday PDAs will have displays like that also! (Or smart phones if PDAs don't survive )
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote