View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 03:07 AM   #44
brudigia
Evangelist
brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPAD AirPro M1 12.9, Kindle Scribe, Kobo Elipsa, iPhone XV
TO be 100% sure I'd have to reflash the older firmware, but I am pretty sure it did not happen before.
So I'm pretty sure it is new.

Whilst I still say it is not of the highest priority, still a nagging doubt remains about which of the two is the correct reading, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
I've seen that too. I'd say it's normal, booting up probably puts some additional strain on the battery, so that when its state is read it seem to have less charge than it actually has. Once the unit is on and running things go back to normal, and the next time the battery state is read (when you open and close a book) it shows a higher value (closer to reality, one would hope).

But I think it has been so since I bought the Cybook, more than 2 years ago.
brudigia is offline   Reply With Quote