View Single Post
Old 12-13-2006, 04:44 PM   #33
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami
By the way, does the lightwedge at all reduce readability in sunlight?
Interesting question .... I don't think so since it's just a clear piece of plastic when it's not turned on ....

I've wondered some about some sort of edge-mounted tracklighting without a light distribution panel too. But not enough to take a guess at how well it might work (i.e. I haven't tried to build one to see how it might work ).

Maybe after the holidays I'll have some more time to play with such things. I think I can still remember how to soldier.