View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013, 12:56 AM   #16
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
Hey thanks everybody for the feedback. I'm checking out everything. Inkscape looks great (if a little technical with the SVG stuff and all). That photo serif looks good. (But it sounds a little annoying, always reminding you of the features you're missing out on in the upgraded version.) And then there is GimpPhoto, which I figured, what the heck if I'm going to do that, I might as well try GIMP (I already have GIMP). So I started experimenting with GIMP again. It wasn't as bad as it usually is. The text seemed more do-able. But getting it to re-size took more than the GIMP tutorial and a former GIMP teacher (on Google). Really it took all that and dumb luck. But it is powerful. It whips through stuff paint.net chugs through. And how come nobody says anything about paint.net? Save its lack of power, I think it's great.
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote