View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 07:01 AM   #22
Sregener
Addict
Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lbooker View Post
Most consumers are not objective. Whether they consume colas or e-readers, objective scientific studies show that most consumers are subjective, and once they have formed an opinion about a product, you can show them scientific proofs that they are wrong and they will dismiss them.
I think it takes a large amount of proof to overcome an opinion. Once you have an opinion about something, you will reject the first few things that come along and contradict it. Eventually, however, you'll be aware that the contrary position seems to have more weight. At that point, you will be much more objective in evaluating your opinion. But personality plays a large part in how much contrary evidence is required to reevaluate and whether you will then change or hold the opinion you previously held.

As a rebellious person, it takes an overwhelming amount of proof to get me to go along with the mainstream on anything. My natural bent is to take the road least travelled.

But I couldn't really understand anything you wrote because I read it on a backlit computer monitor.
Sregener is offline   Reply With Quote