Thread: What?
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 08:08 AM   #15
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by DianNC View Post
I used to travel with my PE, but now I just throw my Nook Color into my carry-on since it's far more replaceable than the PE. My PE stays home, safe and warm, since it dawned on me that I'll most likely never again find a similar gadget that I love so much.

At home I still use it daily. Like others have mentioned, the battery life isn't what it was new, but still adequate for my needs.
Still many EE and PE on eBay, though the prices are not aligned to the device's real value. I had the opportunity to get a second PE, and EE for that matter, a couple of years ago at a fair price. No other gadget has yet to entice me...yet.
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote