View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 08:20 AM   #4
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
You didn't install/update to a newer version of the Android Kindle app from another source, did you? The Kindle Fire version of the Kindle app is tightly integrated into the Fire's environment. The standalone Android Kindle app is a different beast altogether.

I'd definitely try de-registering/re-registering first. Then escalate to a factory reset if that doesn't work. Unless you've done some pretty serious hacking, I'd expect the reset to restore functionality. I personally wouldn't get Amazon involved until I exhausted those options. They're going to walk you through doing one, or the other, or both of those things anyway.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 04-28-2013 at 08:23 AM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote