View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 06:02 PM   #1
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Can't download ebooks from Amazon

I can download apps from the amazon app store, and I can use my Kindle Fire to buy a book, but when I try to Download, nothing happens; and when I try to "Read Now" I get a message saying the "Application is not Registered, trying to register it now" Then nothing happens. Also, all my previously loaded books are listed with no covers and when I select one, nothing happens. (I could do all this as of about a week ago)

I'm assuming (with no knowledge of Amazon on my part) that I've probably got some file corrupted.

Is it reasonable to expect that either "Reset to Factory defaults" or to "Deregister" my device will resolve this? Is this something I need to get Amazon involved with?

Since this is a Refurb from Best Buy, I doubt there will be any Amazon warranty service available. However I think the BB 30 day warranty is still in effect.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote