View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 06:14 PM   #4
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyndersk View Post
Okay...I had it set up correctly...but am still not pleased so far. It's just not very user friendly. Nothing to indicate that clicking on the file type would then let you do other tasks. I've now got it working as well as it will.... it's just not what I thought it would be..... and I had already purchased Aldiko and can already connect with that to my library and download books directly into that app. One stop solution.
aldiko can neither connect to calibre as a device nor use calibre's metadata. If neither of these interest you then I agree, CC is not for you.
Quote:
I'd go so far as asking for a refund....
We are happy to offer refunds to people not satisfied with CC. Life is too short to stress over such things. Send email from in CC to contact my son Steven, who will be able to help you.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote