View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 11:28 PM   #4
llasram
Reticulator of Tharn
llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by shousa View Post
This may have nothing to do with your .LIT conversion error but it may prove useful. https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Fix_Lit
I'd seen that before but hadn't actually understood what the author was getting at. Looking at it again, I realize it's the hyperlink file-mapping bug in ConvertLIT. This is fixed in calibre when using the calibre-native LIT-extraction code, and I've updated the wiki to reflect this fact.
llasram is offline   Reply With Quote