View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 12:20 PM   #18
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
What would be ideal is if the next Kindle Touch included the side page turn buttons of the older-non touch Kindles. I don't think they can be beaten for comfort/ease of use, and as they are on both sides, left or right handed, it makes no difference. Not sure they are even considering reintroducing physical page turn buttons though. (I'm not in the US, hence the lack of Nook being in any consideration, even if it may be your best option right now!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
I use PRS+ custom firmware on the 350 which allows me to assign the tap functions. I changed the settings on mine so all taps are for next page. If I need to go to a previous page (quite rare), then I just use swipe.
That does sound pretty useful, how easy/difficult is it to install that firmware?
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote