View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 09:39 PM   #170
blue_skies
Evangelist
blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue T62+; Boyue Mimas; and my old Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
IIRC ABBYY Sprint offers saving in RTF and DOC as well as HTM & TXT. Saving in RTF or DOC will (should) retain the formatting you're going to lose with TXT.

Not sure what's up with the lines, but have you looked at the HTML code at all?
I don't know much about coding, but it looks like it's putting everything into cells.

Maybe I'll give RTF another try. When I first got the scanner, I tried saving in RTF, but that saved really weird too. And I use open office and even though OO is default on my computer for opening .doc files, when I tried to save to .doc, it kept opening my Microsoft office trial.
blue_skies is offline   Reply With Quote