Thread: Check in
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 07:33 PM   #48
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
5thWiggle -- Congratulations, and way to go! Do they still sell the PE at Staples (through their website)?

Z3r0 -- I know how you feel! I got excited about the EE when I first read about it. Took me a year to get my PE (I'm not a student and I didn't "need" one ), with lots of reading and forum-lurking in between. Hope your wait isn't as long, and that you like it (either size!) if you get one.

Zombie -- It sounds like all is okay in your world. No regrets??
(By the way, have you signed in to the entourageedge.com forum? Sure would like to see you there . . . <wink, wink, nudge, nudge> . . . )
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote