View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 06:14 PM   #1
LeeGoldberg
Connoisseur
LeeGoldberg rocks like Gibraltar!LeeGoldberg rocks like Gibraltar!LeeGoldberg rocks like Gibraltar!LeeGoldberg rocks like Gibraltar!LeeGoldberg rocks like Gibraltar!LeeGoldberg rocks like Gibraltar!LeeGoldberg rocks like Gibraltar!LeeGoldberg rocks like Gibraltar!LeeGoldberg rocks like Gibraltar!LeeGoldberg rocks like Gibraltar!LeeGoldberg rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindle
Warning -- Take Your Books Off Kobo Now!

If you are using Smashwords, go there right now and OPT OUT of having your books distributed to Kobo, the ereader used by Borders, Chapters, etc.

Today Kobo, without my knowledge or consent, has slashed the prices on a bunch of my ebooks from $2.99 down to $1.99 and 99 cents....and Amazon has followed suit. This is going to literally cost me thousands of dollars this month.

I don't know how long it takes for Kobo to remove your books after you have opted-out through Smashwords, so I have contacted Mark Coker directly to see what he can do before I lose a lot of money. In the mean time, get your books off Kobo now before they do the same thing to you...if they haven't already.
LeeGoldberg is offline   Reply With Quote