View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 10:35 PM   #2
elizilla
Addict
elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Aura One, Sony PRS 650, Sony PRS 350
You can get the books from the Kindle store and put them on your Sony. But you have to convert them to EPUB first, and if they have DRM it stops you from converting. It is possible to remove the DRM but people aren't allowed to post publicly here about that. Ask Google.

I've had great success getting books from a whole variety of sources, free or cheap, and using Calibre to manage my library. My Sony does it all, but I have to do a bit of fiddling to get there. I'm OK with that, and glad I got the Sony instead of the Kindle.

Last edited by elizilla; 01-29-2011 at 10:38 PM.
elizilla is offline   Reply With Quote