View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013, 11:10 AM   #7
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandrajonas View Post
For some reason, I didn't think I could use entities there--I had no need to use them in the past. I just inserted "&" and it worked perfectly. Thanks!!

I still have the uninstall issue (some of the 7.1 files are still on my computer), but 7.3 is working just fine right now.

Sandra
Most program uninstalls leave stuff behind: Usually it isjust in the configuration settings folder (Calibre and Sigil).

In a few cases, some glitch blocks file removal.
With the program uninstalled (using the official tools) that ran to completion. You can pretty much be safe removing the program folder after a reboot without needing a lot of registry cleanup (very much needed if you delete an INSTALLED program).
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote