View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 11:47 AM   #15
LDBoblo
Wizard
LDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by jckatz View Post
yeah I can't imagine not liking the 505 display that was wonderful. My guess is he loves reading his e-books on is iPhone. I has a backlight and lots of color. Because who would want to read a book in black and white?
Don't have an iPhone, and generally read novels on my Sony or on my PC, if I don't read them on paper as is normally best. I just don't have room enough for many books in my home, and can't always easily get the books I want locally.

I'll be happy to read all my general stuff on e-ink once e-ink is good. Nowadays, I can only stand it for disposable entertainment reading. It's not bad for that, as long as I don't read in my second language, which displays so poorly that I've given up typesetting books for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khalleron View Post
LDBoblo doesn't like anything. Don't be surprised.
I like lots of things...just not e-ink.

Last edited by LDBoblo; 12-31-2009 at 11:50 AM.
LDBoblo is offline   Reply With Quote