View Single Post
Old 10-01-2003, 04:43 PM   #4
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally posted by sUnShInE
Q: Do you need help with editing any of the docs? Let me know! I realize that your english is better than most, but I'm a native speaker (and grammar nerd).
I would be 100% in your debt if you could help me there. The page is still on my local webserver, but I will put it on some other webserver online tomorrow - then you can see everything and fix my lousy texts... really appreciate it.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote