View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 02:45 PM   #9
transmitthis
Addict
transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Nexus 7 16GB
I run portable, because there is one, any time I don't have to install to windows I won't, just to have a clean usable OS without loads of process's or files in loads of different places.

So probably not the standard "portable user" so yes I don't use Calibre's portable folder to store my library's (they would be too big to keep in that folder on the occasion I do put it on a usb drive - take too long to transfer etc)

Anyway don't want to labour the issue, Calibre is becoming like Helium Music manager, in so much that I only use it to update metadata. Playing reading and viewing is done elsewhere, in more aesthetic and designed with the user in mind apps.
transmitthis is offline   Reply With Quote