View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 12:43 PM   #6
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgeorg View Post
Really good point. Perhaps I am just getting carried away. I also would do all reading on eink devs. Well perhaps the kfhd on occasion. Except for waiting-rooms or travel, I can't imagine reading a book on the SGP5. Audio definately.

But I'll be prepared if I ever want to!
I am having a wonderful time with it. Is surprisingly useful, even in Greece where public WiFi is not common . And all the syncing between devices is convenient.
I read on mine all the time. It fits easily in my pocket and being back lit means I can easily see when I'm on the T underground. When I'm waiting for my laundry to finish I'm reading and listening to my music at the same time.

It's a terrific little device, don't let others convince you that it doesn't make a good reader simply because they prefer not to use it as such.

There are plenty of us on here who have no problems reading on a backlit device.
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote