View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 10:41 AM   #2
NickyWithNook
Guru
NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite (Don't use Nook anymore)
His parents wouldn't sign him up under their credit card? I have two kids, one with a Nook Tablet and one with a Nook Color, and I set up an account under hte older one's name with my credit card. I set both of their Nooks so they need a password entered (which they do not know) to make purchases.

Another option is something my brother did for my niece who got a Nook HD for her birthday. There's a "child account." I'm not sure how it works but it sounded worse to me than the way I did it.

I also think a prepaid Visa gift card would probably work as a credit card for the registration? I'm not positive about that but it's a Visa number so maybe.
NickyWithNook is offline   Reply With Quote