View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 01:29 PM   #15
morriss003
Evangelist
morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by jersysman View Post
If consumers did not demand features and improvements, then for the most part an industry becomes stagnant. It was consumers at the beginning of the computer industry that demanded more and more power from their PCs that gave impetus to manufacturers to push forward in that industry putting more and more power into a smaller and smaller area. It will be these same types of consumers that will push ereader and tablet makes to put more and more power and features into their future offerings.
I agree and as chips sets and batteries become more powerful and efficient, I see no reason more features cannot be added. The screen on my kindle is easier to read than the screen on my tablet.
morriss003 is offline   Reply With Quote